May 4, 2011

Save it for the Tuesday Book Club, Pam




Really Pam? Really? I can't stand when people are like this. It's just the opposite of what I want to read (I only read the first paragraph). Videos of guys on ATV's with American flags waving on the back shooting aimlessly with guns in the air in their field that serves no purpose is exactly what I want to see. That's the aftermath of Osama's death we know and love. Pam is just like the group of jabronis who are the jurors in a murder case and sentence a serial killer to a hospital because of "insanity". Of course he is insane, he likes to kill people. So put him in jail with the people who like to steal TV's, sell cocaine, or whatever. There is no need for this article Pamela.

PS- Why didn't I expect this with those three featured articles they have running above Pam's name. They're just the warning signs that should've sent me back to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment